Oblivious Gods reserves the right to choose what to publish or not publish based on the values of the company.
- Content will not be allowed if offensive, obscene, bullies, threatening, hateful, profane language or images.
- Content must not promote, encourage or incite violence and racism against groups based on ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- Content must not promote illegal activities, violence or abuse against animals or individuals.
- Must not promote the destruction of natural environment.
- Links to adult content, social profiles, websites are not permitted.
- Content that incites violence against oneself, promotes anorexia, bulimia or depression.
- We do not allow content that includes tobacco products, gambling, and unapproved supplements.
- We do not allow content that violates any copyright. By sending us your content you take responsibility for their copyrights.
This Term of Use can be modified and updated at any time based on the experience of the published content and on the constructive feedback left by the users over time.
These terms and conditions may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review them regularly because you’ll be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after any variation has been posted.
The information provided on obliviousgods.com is for general informational purposes only. All information on obliviousgods.com is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on obliviousgods.com. Any litigation claims against you for copyright breaches, defamatory comments or misleading advertisements are the responsibility of the website user or advertiser. Obliviousgods.com may contain links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability or completeness by us. All the information published on obliviousgods.com, or in any article herein is true and accurate to the best of the authors’ knowledge. Information on this site should not be a substitute for legal, medical, health advice. No liability is assumed by Oblivious Gods, or individual Oblivious Gods member for losses suffered by any person or organisation relying directly or indirectly on information published on this site. Views expressed in any article are the views of the authors individually and do not necessarily reflect the view of Oblivious Gods or their members.